Saturday, 4 May 2013

Blank Page.

There is something so daunting about a blank white page. Despite the fact that our generation has changed this concept to white iPad screen, the blinking cursor still brings the flood of fear and doubt of "what will people think?" "what will they say?" or "will anyone even care?"

It is here, that I begin my blog journey. I have decided to title my blog Living the Dream or #LTD for social addicts across instagram, pininterest, Facebook or twitter. Living the dream for me sums up who I am today in my mid-20 somethings with disposable income, what I choose to be known for, what wakes me up in the morning and what keeps me up at night; from travel adventures, coffee catch-ups with friends, trampoline craziness with the nephews/neices, foodie adventures and God-breathed encounters.


Stacie Orrico back in 2004, put forward the question many of us have (or will)
at some point ponder:
"There's gotta be more to life
Than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me
Cause the more that I'm Trippin' out thinkin' there must be more to life
Well it's life, but I'm sure There's gotta be more"
There's got to be more to life. This statement (or question, whichever you choose to believe) is one that I asked myself many times, until I met the God of the universe, through Jesus in year 9 (over 11 years ago).

This Jesus I speak of, knew me before I was in my mother's womb, could find me even in the darkest places and covered my inequities with an agape love that I still to this day cannot completely comprehend.


Despite life's ups & downs, it was that night in September 2003,
 that I decided that I would live the dream.

Much love,
Meenal

No comments:

Post a Comment