Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Rainy Day.

As Peter Allen put it back in 1980...


"I've been to cities that never close down.
From New York to Rome and all London town.
But no matter how far or how wide I am.
I still call Australia home."


This could not be more true to date. Last few weeks have gotten crisper and rainier with Sydney weather but I can say that Rain. Boots. Laksa. and Good company have made it the best few weeks!

Petaling Street, George Street - Sydney
Last night I went to one of my new favourite malaysian places and despite the rain, tiredness from the week and expectation to everything coming up it could not have been more perfect.

This blog is simply me saying that despite what the day looks like; good food, good company and knowing a God who incredibly in love with you is nothing short of perfection.

"I believe in pink,
I believe in laughing is the best calorie burner,
I believe in kissing, kissing alot, 
I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong, 
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls,
I believe tomorrow is another day.
And I believe in miracles." - Audrey Hepburn 
(Despite who said this, still holds great weight)

Much love,
Meenal

No comments:

Post a Comment